Friday, July 3, 2009

Okay, my mind is going!

Could it be....... early onset of Alzheimer's????? This morning we are getting ready to go boating with Mitch and the girls. Gary and I get dressed, get our flip flops on and out to car we go. He says that his flip flops are scratching his toe. So, we go back in. Meanwhile, while he goes to the closest to get another pair; I put on one of his flip flops to see what he is talking about.

And here is my excuse.......

The phone rings and it is Mitch. I talk to him for a couple of minutes and then out the door we go. First stop is at Publix to get something for lunch. Gary and I walk through Publix, pay, go to the car and when I get into the car............
I see this...............


Oh my God, Gary and I laughed so hard! No one was looking at me strange and my number one person, who is supposed to take care of me..... never even noticed!

So second stop is KMart.... I run in with my mixed pair of shoes and buy a cheap pair of matching flip flops to wear for the day. When we get to Gary's shop, Mitch and the girls are there and I got out to show him what I had done and to take a picture for my blog.
Ahh.... much better, now my family can walk beside me again.
And Rylee wanted a picture of her feet too. So, here are her adorable feet!


I don't mind her trying to follow in Mimi's footsteps. Let's just hope that her mind stays intact!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones