Friday, October 30, 2009

Mason's First Haunted House

The DeWitt Family who live in the Trails of Montverde really go all out when decorating. This year they did a Haunted Walk Through.

So, Mike, Joanne and Mason invited Gary and I to go with them. We wanted to see how Mason would react to his first haunted house, so we were happy to go. We made sure to ask if it was really scary as Joanne and I said that we would sit outside with Mason. They told us that it was made for families and it would be fine. It was truly amazing and they had quite a crowd! Outside, they had games for all the kids and they even provided everyone with hot food and desserts. Had we known that we would have not met for dinner first!


Mimi and Pop Pop having fun with Mason.............


It was hard to get photos, but here are a couple that were okay. The black lights were great!









Once outside, Mason was fascinated with the pumpkins.



Bye Bye, Mr. Pumpkin. I will see you next year when I am a little older and just maybe, I will bring my cousins with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones