Sunday, October 25, 2009

Firefighter Mason is turning ONE!


With no time to even breathe, another grand baby is turning one!




Just as I did for Haylee, I took a day off to bake a cake and some cupcakes. With daddy being a firefighter, what other theme could we go with? Here are a few pictures of the cake and cupcakes that I made.....




















Mason is not big at eating sweets, so he was not very happy with the thought of eating or even touching the cake. We tried; but it just wasn't happening. That's okay, Mason; Mimi had fun making it for you, anyway!










You had presents galore and let me tell you; if you keep getting things to ride and drive, you will need your own garage. Here you are nice enough to let your cousin, Haylee, do the driving. Let's see if you do that when you get a real vehicle.......





Of course, since you liked Haylee's pink coupe so much, (see below) Mimi had to buy you a fire engine coupe. Your daddy wouldn't have liked it very much if I bought you a "pink" one!


So, little man....... sound the alarm; grab your firedog, Louie and hurry to those fires! You have some big shoes to fill to be like your daddy! Wooooo.....wooooo Mimi loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones