Saturday, February 11, 2012

Girls Pajama Party

Friday afternoon, I was walking in the door after work and Pop Pop handed me the phone. It was Rylee calling me.

Here is how the conversation went....

Mimi: Hi, what are your doing?

Rylee: Nothing.... Do you have plans?

Mimi: No

Rylee: Well, you do now!

Mimi: I do.....doing what?

Rylee: We're bored..... we want to spend the night.

Mimi: It's okay.... when can daddy bring you?

Rylee: Now

So, let the pajama party begin.......

We rolled our hair in socks to see if it would work. Mimi saw it on http://www.cutegirlhairstyles.com/ under sock rollers. It worked, but, the curls did not stay long because we did not use any curl enhancers like the website said. But, it was still fun!














We popped popcorn, watched Mr. Popper's Penguins and woke up and made heart pancakes for breakfast. Time went by so fast that we forgot to take pictures of our hair!



Oh well, that just means that we will have to do it all over again!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones