Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Don't let life pass you by!

Surprise..... I am back! Life has been and continues to be crazy! But, as crazy as it is, you never know what is coming your way. One thing after another is always being thrown your way and if you are not careful..... hours, days, weeks, months or even years pass you by. That is what happened to me and now I realize that I need to get back to my blog. So much has happened and I have captured pictures along the way, but, never have taken the time to post them. I have a new grandaughter and have not posted the first picture of her. What kind of Mimi is that? My grandkids are growing up before my eyes and I want to have this blog be my scrapbook of events in our lives. So, I vow to go back to my pictures and start posting my past items! But, from this day forward, I will post current items in a more timely manner. Keep checking back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones