Sunday, June 28, 2009

Bath time for Mason

Funny how
the simple
things in life
bring you
such joy......

We called Michael and Joanne today and offered to keep Mason while they went to the movies. It is hard for them to get the time and the day off together to go. Not to mention, it gives us time to spend with our little man!




They brought him over around 5:00 p.m., so we spent some time playing with toys on the floor, keeping Dixie (our basset hound) from licking him in the face, went for a walk and pulled Mason in the wagon, ate supper, played a little more, had bath time, read some books and fell asleep! Ahh..... a perfect afternoon!







After getting in his PJ's, I put him in a walker while I mopped up the floor. He was happy and immediately started blowing bubbles (or spitting), whichever way you see it...... Either way, he is too darn cute!








I tried very hard to keep him awake until they got home. But, it just wasn't happening. Hopefully, he wasn't wide awake by the time he got home. I hope that he had half as much fun as Pop Pop and Mimi had!

1 comment:

  1. I know you must have had a great time. Mason seems so happy. What a nice break for Mommy and Daddy as well.
    Gwynne

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones