Saturday, May 2, 2009

I have my father's heart!

The test results are in....... I have a clean bill of health for my heart! It seems that I have my fathers heart after all! After the scan, I was told that my score was zero. That means that absolutely no plague or coronary heart disease has started. Now let's hope that all my other traits come from my mother!

It was explained to me that some women always have abnormal EKG's and stress tests, due to having thick tissues in the breast area. So, bottom line is, I don't have to worry. Lookout, Mike and Mitch, if the lord is willing, Mimi will be around for quite awhile. I can do a lot of spoiling! And Mike, you may just have to slap the hell out of me when I get older. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Barbara,
    So glad the results of your tests came back positive. ( Is that the right word?) I was just thinking maybe it should be negative!! Hmm! In any case the results are good for you and your family. See you back at work on Monday:)
    G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear it love ya... alvie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara my cousin… were are you,,, this is Alvie,,, your aunt Kathleen’s boy… you know ,,, Joe, Johnny, Alvie, Billy… in Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call or e-mail me at duke.alvie@att.net 904-765-7296

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones