Monday, October 19, 2009

My Little Firefighter



Aren't these pajamas the cutest? He is such a little Mini-Mike! Not just in looks, but actions as well. Sometimes I catch Gary tearing up when he is playing with Mason or just watching him play. It sure makes you wonder where the years have gone!

On Saturday, Mason spent the night with us. His mommy and daddy took a much needed break and went to dinner and a movie with some friends. I told them since it would be so late when the movie was over that I would just keep him overnight.

His first sleepover and he thought that he could wrap us around his little finger..... he was right! Normally, he is in bed by 8:00. Well, at 11:00, he was still going strong!



He was excited about a new toy telephone. He would push a button and it would sing about the ABC's. Each time that it stopped, he would clap and then hit another button. Eagerly awaiting to clap again. I know, it doesn't take much to keep Mimi and Pop Pop amused!



Finally, I had to just put him in the pack-n-play with his blanket and turn off the lights. Then, he was out like a light! Sleep tight my little fireman, Mimi loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones