Saturday, January 3, 2015

Here's to a New Year! Welcoming 2015 with my favorite people!

 

Off on our Adventure.  First stop...Movies!  Then to the Park and then to McDonalds!


 
Mason and Haylee loved the tire swing. 

 
Mia wanted to do it all, except for the tire swing.  She liked her own swing better.   

 
Climbing.... not a problem for this girl!

 
We had visitors at Magnolia Park.  Mia spotted this one in the tree and asked me to take a picture because it was beautiful!

 
Haylee finally convinced her to try the tire swing but Mimi did not get a very good picture of it!  LOL

 
Three out of four is not bad for posing in a tree.  Mia was pouting because she wants to sit where her brother was. 

 
As long as you give her what she wants..... she is all about posing for the picture.  Little Tom Boy!
 
 
The first time is just as fun as the 20th!  LOL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones