Monday, August 24, 2009

I am my own Grandpa - The video

Okay, before I go on with my crazy life and the intermingled marriages of my family, I won’t keep you waiting for my funny video.

Remember that I told you that a co-worker of mine sent this to me. We always talk about our lives and they can never keep up with my family. So, we had a good laugh over this.

It is a video of a guy playing a guitar and singing about his family. How he married a widow and became a father to her grown children. Then his own father fell in love with his step daughter and married her. That made his father become his son-in-law.

Then they had a baby son. That boy was really his fathers grandson, but he was also his brother in law……

You get the idea of the song!

As I go along and explain my family throughout this blog. Its okay, go ahead and laugh, so do I!

Enjoy the video!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, Barbara! You crack me up. Your family tree is more confusing then the tale the guy was singing about. So, I'm sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the next chapter in your mini-series! lol Kathi

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones