Friday, March 20, 2009

Becoming Parents

When we became parents, it was an exciting chapter in our lives. We vowed to stick together on parenting and even if we disagreed on how to do it, we would never let the boys see us argue about it. Many times there were "discussions" behind closed doors, but, all in all we did what was best for our children.

Our boys did not really play mother against father. Yes, once in awhile they would give me a look when they were told no by daddy and I would talk to him and he would change his mind. But, that did not happen often. I was never a mother that said; "Wait till your father gets home!" In fact, my oldest son, Michael says that I was a "mad woman" when he was growing up. (I'll tell you about some of those stories later) Our youngest son, Mitch saw his brother get into lots of trouble and knew what to do to stay out of it!

In this blog, I plan to share photos and stories about my grandchildren and also reflect back on the days of raising our children. Hopefully, it will provide some good memories for my family and also make some memories for my grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones