Sunday, March 17, 2013

3 Little Leprechauns

Mimi enjoyed a few hours at the park with her 3 little leprechauns. 

Mitch came over to work on the boat with Pop Pop.  As usual, the girls wanted to go over to Mason and Mia's house. I knew that Mike was busy getting his driveway ready for a major concrete pour so, I told them that we would surprise Mia and Mason and take them to the park with us. Excited, we drove over and found out that Joanne and Mia were not at home.  So, Mason hopped in the car and went with us.


Mason has no fear and climbs to the top!  Haylee is happier with one foot on the ground and with a little coaxing.... Rylee climbed half way up!



"Spiderman Mason" at the rock wall
throwing his web.....

and here.... I am sure that he was pretending to swing from the rooftops!  Rylee and Haylee just look at him and laugh.....


The girls enjoyed the time with their cousin, but were disappointed that Mia wasn't there to push in the swings....




Although, I didn't get a picture of it......... When we got ready to leave, Mason wanted to throw his gum away.  So, I told him to run throw it in the garbage can while I put the girls in their car seats.  As he was running back, his boot hit a stump and he went flying down in the dirt.  He quickly jumped up (as not to be embarressed) and I yelled over to him, asking if he was trying to be a superhero?  He laughed and said, No, Mimi..... I flew like a bird!  The girls laughed and said that he was crazy!  I loved spending time with my three little munchkins....err...  Leprechauns.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother & Mimi....I am a wife, proud mother of two wonderful men and Mimi to three beautiful granddaughters and one handsome grandson who amaze me with their ability to make me laugh!

Barbara's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones